Directions and parking info for UNC's Phillips Hall
- 332 Phillips Hall, UNC-Chapel Hill campus
TriZPUG's UNC Meeting place
- 328 Phillips Hall, UNC-Chapel Hill campus
- Parking is available in Swain Lot directly across the street from Phillips Hall.
Unfortunately, free parking is virtually nonexistent in Chapel Hill and very nonexistent on the UNC campus. Fortunately, some of the least expensive visitor parking ($1 per hour) is available directly across Cameron Ave from Phillips Hall in Swain Lot. Parking payment can be made by cash or credit card at the lot attendent booth.
- There are two parking decks on the 100 block of East Rosemary Street, one block from the north edge of campus. The municipal deck and lot are on the south side of East Rosemary and are ridiculously expensive (around $20 per day). The Bank of America garage on the north side of East Rosemary is only $6 per day fixed price (the least expensive parking in Chapel Hill).
Room 332, Phillips Hall
- To get to room 332, go in the main entrance of Phillips Hall, turn left, and go to the stairwell at the left front corner of the building. Ascend one level in the stairwell. Room 332 is the two doors down on the left of the east hallway when walking south.
Room 328, Phillips Hall
- To get to room 328, go in the main entrance of Phillips Hall, turn left, and go to the stairwell at the left front corner of the building. Ascend one level in the stairwell. Room 328 is the left front corner of the building.
Internet access in 332 and 328 Phillips Hall
- Wireless is available on campus but is not recommended for non-UNC-CH students, faculty, or staff. Non-UNC-CH students, faculty, or staff should bring their own CAT 5 ethernet cable and supply their laptop MAC address to email@example.com at least 72 hours in advance. There is an ethernet connection at each seat in 332 and 328 Phillips Hall.